Please join Show Me KC Schools as we discuss the impact that diverse representation in school teachers and leaders has had on education.
This robust discussion will cover the multilayered social impact of representation in the classroom like:
- Current culture and representation
- How representation reflection can lower implicit bias
- Why teacher diversity matters
- Recruiting more diverse teachers
- Retaining a diverse workforce
The session will close with a Q&A from attendees. Come with questions, we are looking forward to hearing from you!