Are you a middle school parent who’s already started to search for your child’s high school home? Do you find yourself frequently asking:
- What are my high school options?
- How do shadow days work? and when should my child go on one?
- What is a college prep school?
- What is the difference between AP and dual credit?
- What are Industry Recognized Credentials? Does the school I am interested in offer them?
This workshop is for you! We know finding the right school can be overwhelming, and we want you to know that we are here to help! Join us our, ‘Preparing for High School and Beyond’.
You’ll hear from specially selected education leaders who’ll help you unearth your answers to these questions and many more. Dinner will be served and childcare will be provided.
Current location is TBD
For all in-person events, attendees will be required to wear face coverings.