Points of Pride
- Our strong teacher development and retention from year to year has contributed to our outstanding student successes in the classroom.
- Students have regularly scored top scores in their end of year and end of course exams. 100% of high school students receive free, quality ACT and AP prep classes.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in a variety of different summer programs, including study abroad experiences, paid community internships, and pre-college programs on college campuses.
2019-2020: Important Dates
- Application opens on December 3
- Submit your application by March 1
- Receive an offer on March 7
- Let Kauffman know you’re coming by March 22 and begin enrollment*
*Note: If they do not have space, you may choose to remain on their waitlist.
Students must live within the KCPS boundaries. A geographical enrollment preference will be given to students living in six zip codes: 64123, 64124, 64127, 64128, 64130, and 64132, but all are welcome to apply.
To apply please visit www.schoolappkc.org.
Ewing Marion Kauffman School is one of 16 Kansas City charter schools working together to simplify their initial application process into one easy 8-question form, SchoolAppKC, that you can fill out on any electronic device.
Please call 816-268-5660 or email email@example.com with questions.
School Info Last Updated: November 15, 2018