Points of Pride
- Faith based education
- St. Elizabeth is a participating member of F.I.R.E, the Foundation for Inclusive Religious Education, which helps support our mission to provide an inclusive education for our parishioners.
- We strive to be a school of service and encourage all students to complete 50 hours of service to the community.
2019-2020: This school accepts applications at any time.
Kindergarten: Students must be age 5 by August 1 and have a kindergarten screening.
Transfer Students must interview with a school administrator, have a satisfactory disciplinary record, transcripts from former schools, immunization documentation, sacramental records and letters of reference.
Students with Special Needs: St. Elizabeth is not equipped to provide for all special needs, but they will attempt to address them to the greatest extent of their resources.
- Children of active parishioners for a period of at least two years.
- Children of families new to St. Elizabeth parish who had an active membership in their previous parish for a period of at least two years.
- Children from Catholic families who want to pay tuition and not leave their current parish, with the approval of the pastor.
- Children from non-Catholic families who want to pay tuition.
- Children from Catholic families who have no history of active membership in a parish.
School Info Last Updated: November 16, 2018