Ability KC Therapeutic Preschool's mission is to provide therapeutic and educational services for children with disabilities in an environment which fosters their independence and celebrates their successes. Includes medically fragile, physical and developmental disabilities.
Points of Pride
- Inclusive program with peer models in each classroom.
- Support for family, not just students.
- Pioneered early intervention in 1947.
- School Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: 7:30 am
- After Care Hours End: 5:00 pm
- Total Enrollment: 50
- Specialized Focus: Therapeutic Preschool, Creative Curriculum
- Tuition Amount:
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.