AboutFirst established in 1965, the Moms Day Out (now Parents Day Out) was the first of its kind to be accredited. Two programs: Parents Day Out, for children 3 months-2 1/2 years, and preschool.
Points of Pride
- Christian education included in curriculum
- Summer program available
- accredited by Missouri Accreditation of Childcare and Education Programs and licensed by the state of Missouri
- School Hours: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: 8:30 am
- After Care Hours End: 2:30 pm
- Total Enrollment: 55
- Tuition Amount: (Call school for information.)
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
How to Apply
- Call us at 816-333-6311 to schedule an appointment for a tour of our program and facility. Although you are always welcome to stop by at any time, we recommend an appointment so that we may spend as much time with you, answering any questions you may have.
- Complete the enrollment form and return it with the NON-REFUNDABLE application fee.
- Complete and return all required paperwork (available in the school office):
• CCCC Medical Information form
• Notice of Parental Responsibility form
• Missouri Medical Exam form (completed by your pediatrician)
• Current immunization record