AboutRhyme and Reason Preschool of the Arts is a fun, uniquely designed program that stimulates social, emotional, physical, and mental growth. Through a series of unique teaching methods based off some of the philosophies of Reggio Emilia, Rudolf Steiner, and Maria Montessori and passionate twin sister- team teachers, Rhyme and Reason ensures an innovative experience and community for parents and children.
Points of Pride
- Art and community-based curriculum
- Mixed-age classrooms
- Every week we have a new theme and incorporate a hands-on, corresponding project, such as cooking, painting, drawing, music, collaborative art, yoga etc.¬†We also have 2 special guests a month from the community (i.e. a fire fighter, train conductor, a horse, mailman, puppeteer, etc).
- School Hours: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: No Before Care available.
- After Care Hours End: No After Care available
- Total Enrollment: 50
- Specialized Focus: Art-based learning
- Tuition Amount: $725 full-time, monthly
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.