At the Upper Room Child Development Center we are dedicated to serving the needs of young children by providing a high-quality, culturally diverse early childhood programming within a safe, nurturing environment.
AboutUpper Room uses a developmentally appropriate curriculum that focuses on the whole child and emphasizes the development of literacy. Each child's cognitive, physical, social and emotional skills develop through active exploration and investigation, personal discovery, reorganization of the physical environment and support from adults.
Points of Pride
- We can accommodate students with disabilities.
- We use the Ages and Stages Developmental Screening and, the Ages and Stages Emotional Screening.
- We partner with Académie Lafayette to provide French lessons twice a week.
- School Hours: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Before Care Hours Start: No Before Care available.
- After Care Hours End: No After Care available
- Total Enrollment: 100
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
How to Apply
Schedule a tour with The Upper Room! Give us a call to tour our center and meet our staff 816-361-0791