AboutGet ready for school with Early Head Start! Designed specifically for children ages six weeks old through age 3, this program provides child care and education, including dental and health services, to low-income families. A social service and parent involvement staff specialist is available to assist participating families.
Points of Pride
- MOA accredited
- Part-day program available
- Parents are extended an open invitation to become involved through group activities, volunteering and interaction with our experienced and caring associates. Families not only have the opportunity to become closer to their child, but also have the opportunity to learn and receive support for the needs of the family.
- School Hours: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: No Before Care available.
- After Care Hours End: Information not shared with SMKCS
- Total Enrollment: 108
- Specialized Focus: Project-based learning
- Tuition Amount: 6 weeks to 24 months 128.75 25 months to 3 years $75.00
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
- Application Open: February 12, 2020