Points of Pride
- We have two teachers in each classroom and 18-20 students per class which allows us to individualize our education plan for each and every student.
- Free door-to-door bus transportation helps to insure the safety of our students and to guarantee that each student is in school everyday.
- 63% of our faculty and staff have their masters degree or higher, and our Principal and Executive Director have a combined 50+ years of public school experience.
2019-2020: Important Dates
- Application opens on December 3
- Submit your application by March 1
- Receive an offer on March 7
- Let Gordon Parks know you’re coming by March 22 and begin enrollment*
*Note: If they do not have space, you may choose to remain on their waitlist.
Students must live within the KCPS boundaries.
Kindergarten: Students must be age 5 by September 30.
To apply please visit www.schoolappkc.org.
Gordon Parks is one of 16 Kansas City charter schools working together to simplify their initial application process into one easy 8-question form, SchoolAppKC, that you can fill out on any electronic device.
School Info Last Updated: November 15, 2018