AboutMinistry of Central United Methodist Church. We at CECC believe that it is our role, in partnership with the family, to value and develop each individual child, socially, emotionally, physically, cognitively, culturally, and spiritually.
Points of Pride
- Part-time and full-time options.
- NAEYC-accredited since 2003.
- Low teacher to student ratios.
- School Hours: 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: 7:30 am
- After Care Hours End: 5:30 pm
- Total Enrollment: 67
- Tuition Amount: (Full-time, monthly) 3-24 months - $1125; 25-36 months - $1035; over 36-5 years - $1022
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.