The mission of the Children's Center for the Visually Impaired is to prepare children with visual impairments, including those with multiple disabilities, to reach their highest potential in the sighted world.
Points of Pride
- Offers physical, occupational, speech-language and aquatic therapies
- Programming utilizes music and art therapy as well as offering specialize instruction in braille and orientation and mobility.
- School Hours: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu
- Before Care Hours Start: No Before Care available.
- After Care Hours End: No After Care available
- Total Enrollment: 85
- Tuition Amount: Full-day tuition is $1,155 a month; half-day tuition is $1,040.
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.