AboutWelcoming children from ages six weeks to five years, Corporate Kids 601 is a licensed and accredited early education center and preschool. Offering priority status for all Federal employees, the center maintains a small student/teacher ratio and employs staff with credentials in early childhood development. Tuition discounts offered for qualifying federal employees. Please contact Corporate Kids INC to learn more.
Points of Pride
- Our teachers utilize a tailored developmental curriculum for the children and even offer individual services to children with special needs.
- The facilities are creative, colorful and exceed all requirements for the department of health and fire safety.
- Corporate Kids 601 is a participant of the Missouri Quality Rating System - a method to assess and continually improve the quality of early childhood and school-age/after-school programs.
- School Hours: 6:30 am - 5:45 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: No Before Care available.
- After Care Hours End: No After Care available
- Total Enrollment: 110
- Tuition Amount: (Weekly) 0-1yr $304.50; 1-3yrs $264.60; 3-5 yrs $183.75
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
- Kindergarten Cutoff: July 31, 2020