The mission of Holy Cross School is to provide a supportive, Catholic and Christ-centered environment with a rigorous and comprehensive academic curriculum for all.
Points of Pride
- Holy Cross School provides a supportive, Catholic and Christ-centered environment with a rigorous, comprehensive academic curriculum for all.
- We offer a liberal arts curriculum that emphasizes spiritual and moral development, service to the community and critical thinking skills.
- Our students achieve success through small class sizes, individualized attention and a close knit community. At Holy Cross, our students are not only smart and successful, they are also wise and good.
- School Hours: 8:00 am - 3:20 pm
- Before Care Hours Start: 6:30 am
- After Care Hours End: 6:00 pm
- Year Established: 1909
- Total Enrollment: 175
- Affiliation: Faith-based
- Religious Affiliation: Catholic
- School Type: Faith-based Private-Preschool
- High School: Rockhurst, St. Teresa’s Academy, St. Pius X High School, Notre Dame de Sion, Cristo Rey
- Tuition Amount:
Receive Special Ed Services
English Language Learners
Programs and Features
- Visual Arts
- Vocal Music
- Basketball (Boys)
- Basketball (Girls)
- Cross Country (Boys)
- Cross Country (Girls)
- Soccer (Boys)
- Soccer (Girls)
- Track and Field (Boys)
- Track and Field (Girls)
- Volleyball (Girls)
Clubs + Activities
- Student Government
- Classroom Volunteers
- Evening Family Events
- Family Appreciation Events
- Field Trip Chaperone
- Parent Communication App
- Parent Education Programs
- Parent-Teacher Association
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Schoolwide Volunteers
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
How to Apply
Online @ www.hcskcmo.org
Please call the school at 816-231-8874 for additional enrollment information.
Standardized Test Results
Why It Matters
Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) tests are scored (or graded) according to four achievement levels: Below Basic, Basic, Proficient, and Advanced. The number shown here is the percentage of students who scored Proficient or Advanced. When comparing scores between years, please remember that the test Missouri gives has changed several times.
Please note that private schools are not required to participate in these exams.
In 2019, the average English score in Missouri was 48.7%; the average Math score was 41.9%, source
Attendance Rate 90/90
Why It Matters
Schools strive to have at least 90% of their students achieve a 90% attendance rate because kids learn best when they’re in school.
In 2019, 87.3% of Missouri students were in attendance at least 90% of the time, source.
Graciela Cabrera, Holy Cross Parent
My family has been a part of the Holy Cross Catholic School family since 2009. Holy Cross goes beyond the standards of reading, writing and math; it is an education that takes into consideration the whole development of the whole child
Parental involvement is what sets Holy Cross apart from other schools. We meet other parents in kindergarten and a friendship is forged that continues till graduation and beyond. We work together so that our children get the best education possible both in and out of the classroom
My children love going to school, feel trust in their teachers, enjoy being with classmates in and out of school, and genuinely feel loved by the entire faculty and staff Holy Cross. As a parent, I am grateful for the dedication that all the teachers give my children. I would recommend Holy Cross Catholic School as a place where any child the best education ever.