Lincoln College Preparatory Academy Middle School is a unique learning community that values and demonstrates respect for the individual and the educational experience at every level. Gifted and dedicated students, a progressive and expert faculty, caring and supportive parents, and community partners work together to create a place that continually exemplifies what is possible in public education.
Lincoln is home to challenging and rigorous programs that yield great results. Our standardized test scores have established Lincoln as a premier school on a local, state, and national level. A more profound measure of our success is evident when we reflect upon the intellectual, social and emotional development that cannot be captured on standardized tests. We are nurturing extremely capable, creative, and ethical leaders who are positively changing the world.
Points of Pride
- Home to challenging curriculum and programs that yield exceptional results. Overall standardized test scores have established Lincoln as a premier school on a local, state and national level.
- Lincoln Middle offers Pre-Advanced Placement curriculum to prepare students for success as they matriculate into Lincoln Prep’s High School International Baccalaureate program.
- Students have the opportunity to become involved in a wide-variety of sports, artistic programs, activities and clubs to gain self-confidence and make a difference beyond just schoolwork.
- School Hours: 7:20 am - 2:20 pm
- Before Care Hours Start: Information not shared with SMKCS
- After Care Hours End: Information not shared with SMKCS
- Year Established: 2019
- Total Enrollment: 416
- Affiliation: KCPS-Signature
- High School: Lincoln College Preparatory Academy
- Tuition: NO Tuition
Receive Special Ed Services
English Language Learners
Programs and Features
- College Prep
Clubs + Activities
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
- Application Open: December 5, 2019
- Application Close: February 14, 2020
Standardized Test Results
Why It Matters
Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) tests are scored (or graded) according to four achievement levels: Below Basic, Basic, Proficient, and Advanced. The number shown here is the percentage of students who scored Proficient or Advanced. When comparing scores between years, please remember that the test Missouri gives has changed several times.
Please note that private schools are not required to participate in these exams.
In 2019, the average English score in Missouri was 48.7%; the average Math score was 41.9%, source
Attendance Rate 90/90
Why It Matters
Schools strive for students to have at least 90% of their students have 90% attendance because kids learn best when they’re IN school.
In 2019, 87.3% of Missouri students were in attendance at least 90% of the time, source.
Missouri Annual Performance Report (APR)
Why It Matters
The Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) creates a “grade” called the Annual Performance Report (APR) for each public school. It is made up of five variables: General Academic Achievement + Subgroup Achievement* + College and Career Readiness + Attendance + Graduation Rate (where applicable).
* Subgroup Achievement: A school shows improvement in performance for students in identified subgroups, including free/reduced price lunch, racial/ethnic background, English language learners, and students with disabilities.