We are committed to the following principles:
-Aid the home in following God’s design for the training and rearing of children;
-Establish a spiritual foundation to prepare children to cope with the world in which we live;
-Provide experiences and instruction that develop character in our children;
-Provide a Christian nucleus of fellowship for children; and,
-Provide reading, math, science, social studies, writing, health, Black History, arts/crafts, music/drama, and more.
AboutThe center, which has been in operation since 1979, is committed to providing a quality education that incorporates a strong Christian foundation in a warm, family oriented atmosphere.
Points of Pride
- We strive to cultivate, develop and train children to follow God's design to achieve their maximum potential.
- School Hours: 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: No Before Care available.
- After Care Hours End: No After Care available
- Total Enrollment: 42
- Tuition Amount: $515 monthly, all ages
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.