AboutSt. Paul's Early Childhood Program began in 1963, and is the foundation of our Preschool through 8th grade academic program. Our youngest students engage in hands-on learning as they explore, question, develop and create. Our youngest students participate in service-learning, are buddies with older students, and experience a fun, exciting school-environment whether they enroll for mornings only, full school days, or extended days.
Points of Pride
- Low student:teacher ratios
- Nurturing and wholistic approach to development
- Emphasis on developing a love of learning in each child
- School Hours: 8:00 am - 11:45 am
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: 7:15 am
- After Care Hours End: 6:00 pm
- Total Enrollment: 120
- Tuition Amount: $3,604 (T, Thu); $5,406 (M, W, F); $9,009 (M-F)
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.