St. Paul's Episcopal Day School develops confident learners, ethical leaders, and compassionate, engaged citizens.
AboutSt. Paul's Early Childhood Program began in 1963, and is the foundation of our Preschool through 8th grade academic program. Our youngest students engage in hands-on learning as they explore, question, develop and create. Our youngest students participate in service-learning, are buddies with older students, and experience a fun, exciting school-environment whether they enroll for mornings only, full school days, or extended days.
Points of Pride
- Low student:teacher ratios
- Nurturing and wholistic approach to development
- Emphasis on developing a love of learning in each child
- School Hours: 8:00 am - 11:45 am
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: 7:15 am
- After Care Hours End: 6:00 pm
- Total Enrollment: 120
- Tuition Amount: $4,474 (T, Thu); $6,418 (M, W, F); $10,307 (M-F)
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
How to Apply
Click here to view our application process on the St. Paul’s website.