KCPS Head Start programs are offered in 1/2 Day format, with a limited number of Full Day seats. The Head Start program is free for both the 1/2 day and full day format. Woodland also houses KCPS Early Learning programs. All Pre-K applications must be returned to the Early Learning offices at 1215 E. Truman Road and are accepted by appointment only. Call 816-418-5213 to schedule an appointment.
Points of Pride
- Medical and dental screenings
- Health and nutritional assistance
- Family support and referral services
- School Hours: 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, F
- Before Care Hours Start: No Before Care available.
- After Care Hours End: No After Care available
- Total Enrollment: 240
- Tuition: NO Tuition
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
- Application Open: January 30, 2020