AboutGet ready for school with Head Start! Designed specifically for children ages three through pre-kindergarten, this program provides child care and education, including dental and health services, to low-income families. A social service and parent involvement staff specialist is available to assist participating families.
Points of Pride
- Large population of immigrant and refugee families
- Currently have 9 languages spoken
- Small class size and staff-child ratio
- School Hours: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: No Before Care available.
- After Care Hours End: No After Care available
- Total Enrollment: 34
- Specialized Focus: Project-based learning
- Tuition Amount: $75 per week - age 3 and up
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
- Kindergarten Cutoff: July 31, 2020