At Pembroke Hill School, we are guided by our mission: Together, cultivating the best in each, for the benefit of all. In our Early Childhood School, we provide developmentally appropriate opportunities for children to grow cognitively, socially, emotionally and physically to their maximum potential, in an intentionally planned environment that fosters a sense of community and a life-long love of learning.
Points of Pride
- At the heart of the Reggio Emilia philosophy of education is the image of each child as a competent, capable and curious individual full of potential.
- We believe that every part of a child‚Äôs day is a learning opportunity. The Pembroke Hill school day is filled with opportunities for our young students to construct knowledge through exploring, investigating, questioning, experimenting, reflecting, representing and interacting. All materials, routines and activities in each classroom have been purposefully selected to provide opportunities for children to grow, learn and develop.
- We believe that strong relationships are critical to a child‚Äôs brain development and learning. At Pembroke Hill we know the safety and comfort of warm and receptive student-teacher and student-student relationships are important for learning. In every classroom teachers create a strong sense of community that includes children, families, teachers and campus staff.
- School Hours: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Days Open: M, Tu, W, Th, F
- Before Care Hours Start: No Before Care available.
- After Care Hours End: 6:00 pm
- Total Enrollment: 130
- Tuition Amount: $14,425 (till 1:00 p.m.); $16,325 (till 3:10 p.m.)
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.
- Kindergarten Cutoff: July 1, 2020
How to Apply
Applications open for next school year on Sept. 1. Apply at pembrokehill.org/admissions/apply.