At ECLC the purpose of constructive discipline/guidance is to teach children valuable social skills, develop self-discipline, and self control.
AboutBegan in 1971 as Parents Day Out, the preschool strives through a developmentally appropriate curriculum and a Christian environment to assist in a child‚ social, emotional, intellectual and physical growth.
Points of Pride
- Age appropriate classrooms
- Offer warm, responsive care
- School Hours: 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Days Open: Tu, W, Th
- Before Care Hours Start: 8:30 am
- After Care Hours End: 2:30 pm
- Total Enrollment: 49
- Tuition Amount: Infant/Toddler : $135 per day/per month All other ages $115 per day/per month
Although many schools have application deadlines, most continue to accept applications for available seats on an ongoing basis.