- Children must be at least 3 years of age and fully toilet trained to attend.
- Families of existing ECLC or K-8 students must be current on all payments before registering for the next school term.
- Families of existing ECLC and Kindergarten-8 students will receive early enrollment materials and will be given first priority if registration is returned by the specified deadline.
New students will be accepted in the following order:
- Siblings of students already enrolled, provided family is current with their pledge/tuition,
- Children of active parishioners (see website for details)
- Children of families outside St. Peter’s Parish.